Investment Analyst – Leading Global Investment Bank (New York)
- Market Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 18 Sep 17
This is an opportunity to join a leading international institution, global infrastructure and power team. The firm annual revenue is in excess of $15 billion per year and is the leading debt provider and financial advisor in energy infrastructure, power generation, renewable energy, and utilities. Based in New York, the primary roles and responsibilities for this Investment Analyst position within the team include generating corporate finance analytics, developing client deliverables, and generally supporting senior professionals in business development and transaction execution activities.
- Providing both quantitative and qualitative data analysis and industry research.
- Design and develop financial models to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Maintaining group’s databases on a current basis.
- Playing a key role in the preparation of client proposals.
- Participating in business development and project execution meetings as required.
The selected candidate should possess the following experience and attributes:
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure to project and corporate finance concepts, with emphasis on infrastructure (energy, power, renewables, and transportation).
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in investment banking, M&A, corporate finance, energy or infrastructure development, project finance, principal investment, or municipal finance.
- If you think your profile is relevant to this role, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org