Market Data Analyst
- Interaction and communication with internal stakeholders (rating analysts) and market data vendors.
- Accurate and timely administration of market data services
- Track and input rating analyst requests for market data & information services-
- Research and identify market data solutions and/or alternatives
- Oversee the subscriptions request and inventory update processes
- Manage the vendor usage report review and removals
- Provide accurate and updated reports to stakeholders throughout the organization
- Communicate Market Data policies, processes and procedures to internal stakeholders
- Coordinate training initiatives for market data services
- Generate new ideas and opportunities in the area of market data such as cost savings strategies, information alternatives and process enhancement.
- Excellent Organizational, communication and facilitation skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and an ability to easily interact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- 2-3 yrs experience in the financial information industry
- Understanding of Market Data vendors and their services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access proficient) is required
- Knowledge of Market Data Inventory tools (e.g. FITS) is required
- A bachelor's degree in business or technology
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.