New York Head of Prime Brokerage & Client Clearing
- Market rate
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 23 Sep 16
Our client is an established Corporate and Investment Bank with a strong presence globally. Offering Wholesale banking as well as Retail, they are considered a market leader in innovation and Product Development across all their business areas. They are aiming to significantly expand their Prime Brokerage and Client Clearing/Intermediation offering and require a New York Head.
- Provide general infrastructure and support across aspects of Client Clearing, Derivative Intermediation, FX Prime & Intermediation, Portfolio Compression, Collateral Optimisation, Regulation & Change Management.
- Implement the global operating model in the New York to ensure a world-class client clearing business, including developing client clearing support teams to support the business
- Establish key external relationships, including liaison with CCPs, Exchanges and regulators
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders and business partners to ensure all operations are in place to support client engagement and provide optimum levels of client delivery
- Build-out & oversight of client service & client on-boarding teams and provide oversight for trade exception management, post on-boarding support
The successful candidate will most likely be at VP Level within Prime Brokerage & Client Clearing. They will have a strong knowledge base around OTC client clearing, derivative intermediation, FX Prime & Intermediation, portfolio compression & collateral optimisation. They will have a track record in a client-facing position in addition to which they must have an awareness of the market landscape and all relevant regulatory initiatives.