Product Implementation Specialist
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- n-Tier fs
- 14 Sep 16
n-Tier is looking for a Product Implementation Specialist to join our New York team. This client facing role involves managing all aspects of our client implementation projects. For the right candidate it provides the opportunity to work with the top financial firms in the industry on high-profile projects which implement our platform for critical data related compliance controls.
Due to a rapid growth in our client base n-Tier is looking to add a person to our product implementation specialist team.
For this role we are looking for experienced individuals with development level technology experience, a strong focus on data, and an in-depth understanding of brokerage workflows and compliance requirements.
Working in a non-political fast paced start-up like environment the role provides an opportunity for the right individual to join a fast growing software development firm. The responsibilities and qualifications for the role are listed below:
Role / Responsibilities:
- Manage client implementation projects
- Serve as a liaison between n-Tier development team and client stakeholders
- Working with client stakeholders leading design and development of control requirements
- Implement controls for complex cross system data and trade flows as they related to critical FINRA, SEC, and OCC reporting requirements including EBS, ACT, OATS, LOPR
- Research and troubleshoot compliance data and process related issues
- Track issue resolution, manage project reporting status and perform project management activities related to the rollout and ongoing use of the n-Tier platform
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 5 or more years business/data analysis experience
- Brokerage industry and regulatory reporting experience
- Solid project management skills and experience running complex implementation projects
- Experience with requirements gathering and documentation
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and communication skills
- Prior experience in a client facing role
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent technical skills, including SQL are required
- Prior software development experience is a plus
n-Tier is a leading software provider with a rapidly growing list of blue chip clients. Our innovative software platform is used by some of the largest firms globally and helps our clients ensure the data their business and control functions rely on is both accurate and complete on an ongoing basis. With a platform which is high performance and fully configurable we help clients automate all types of control and reporting functions across complex enterprise technology environments.
For additional information on n-Tier please visit our website www.ntierfs.com