- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 17
Senior CSR Associate
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with grant making and employee engagement partners that maximize impact against the Moody's Foundation's objectives
- Liaise with senior leadership on board service initiatives including training and coordination with non-profit partners.
- Liaise with Moody's managers on team building exercises, employee engagement programs and skills based volunteerism
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing innovative and impactful strategic programs aligned with the mission of The Moody's Foundation.
- Oversee and manage special event logistics
- Assist with updating and creating Foundation outreach and promotional materials, including promotional materials for activities with non-profit partners.
- Assist in developing content for the Moody's Foundation's portal, Moodysnet, and Moodys.com.
- Create content for social media and assist with administration
- Coordinate with regional Human Resources colleagues on annual summer internship program involving Foundation partners.
- Chair Regional Volunteer Councils including scheduling calls, setting agendas and summarizing talking points
- Administer all aspects of Cybergrants relating to grant making, regional matching gifts and Dollars and Doers programs, and related expenses including responding to feedback and inquiries from employees and non-profit recipients.
- Collaborate with the team on updating and maintaining all Foundation databases, shared drives and other IT systems.
The Department / Team
The Moody's Foundation is dedicated to making a positive difference in our communities and the lives of our employees around the globe through philanthropy and employee engagement. Our commitment is built on our employees' deeply ingrained sense of social responsibility and the recognition that our company grows stronger by helping to advance the lives of others through responsible business practices and corporate citizenship. Through our active participation in our communities, we better understand needs and opportunities for improvement, and strive to address those needs and opportunities that are most consistent with the values of our corporation and employees. The Moody's Foundation coordinates CSR activities, and manages relationships with non-profit organizations and employee engagement programs. The Moody's Foundation is committed to supporting education, in particular the study of mathematics, finance and economics as well as specific initiatives in the areas of economic development, health and human services, arts and culture and civic programs through grant making and employee engagement. Every Moody's employee has the opportunity to serve the community through volunteerism, employee-directed giving, and/or board service. The Moody's Foundation is funded by an annual distribution from Moody's Corporation.
- 3 years experience at a corporate foundation or a non-profit organization in corporate social responsibility, grant management, event management or related activities.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to take initiative, ability to work under time constraints with a sense of urgency and handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities simultaneously are essential
- Must have demonstrated skills in handling a wide variety of project management and administrative tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working independently and as part of a team
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft components (Word, Excel, Power Point required). Working knowledge of Cybergrants or other philanthropy software a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.