- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Deloitte & Touche LLP (AERS)
- 22 Sep 16
The professionals in the Anti-Money Laundering Services (AML) practice of Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP (DTBA) have assisted clients with anti-money laundering issues for more than 20 years. We have studied the myriad ways money launderers work – smuggling, counterfeiting, corruption, third-party fraud or theft/diversion by insiders, etc. – and we have the skills and experience to help clients implement detection and compliance programs. Working with the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) worldwide network of member firms, we have designed, reviewed, enhanced, implemented and monitored numerous anti-money laundering detection and compliance programs for clients around the world.
We are seeking qualified Managers to join the DTBA - Anti-Money Laundering Services practice. Anti-Money Laundering services include:
• AML Compliance Program Assessments
• AML Due Diligence
• AML Know Your Customer Assessments
• AML Risk & Control Services
• AML Technology Consulting
• AML Training
• AML Transaction Analysis (Look Back)
The Deloitte DTBA - Anti-Money Laundering Manager must have existing private or public sector AML experience and possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in AML-focused activities
• Subject matter expertise in BSA/AML/OFAC regulations as they apply to financial institutions, including retail, wholesale and international business (trade finance)
• Ability to write and edit the BSA/AML/OFAC compliance manuals and review other bank policy and procedure manuals as appropriate.
• Ability to coordinate BSA/AML/OFAC training effort including the development and delivery of training
• Ability to coordinate/develop annual AML / BSA / OFAC compliance and project plans
• Ability to coordinate enterprise-wide AML risk assessment exercises
• Experience in reviewing and executing BSA/AML/OFAC audit and compliance testing plans
• Experience in managing a team of professional AML/OFAC compliance practitioners
• Ability to provide advice regarding banking regulations and requirements to the business lines on regulatory, transactional and documentation issues
•Must be absolutely flexible with up to 100% travel requirements of client service projects
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting.
For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.