SharePoint Developer (Risk)
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 25 Sep 16
Synechron is seeking a SharePoint Developer (Risk) in NYC, NY
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centres in India.
- As the single point owner of all things related to SharePoint for Risk division, is responsible for re-organizing policy documents, model inventory documents, risk reports and spreadsheets that currently reside in SharePoint
- Defining/standardizing retention policy and devise a robust archival strategy
- Devising systematic access control and entitlement based dissemination
- Devising submission/review/approval workflow for new documents and periodic renewal thereof
- Maintaining a shadow folder in SharePoint for all documents that are hosted on portal and external portal for Risk owned content
- Devise and implement a process for maintaining the firm’s Model Inventory and a work flow for tracking Model Validation lifecycle and approvals
- Function as single point coordinator for all of Risk Division content on Portal, including Risk Division organization, risk policy documents, Risk Control documents, etc. and work with team to design the layout and navigation of web pages
- Manage audit-friendly storage/retrieval of NBC approval documentation, Trader Mandates, project charters and related Scope Documents and BRDs
- Proficient with capabilities of Sharepoint (preferably version 2013) development, workflow design and implementation and content management
- Experience with capital Markets is required Risk Management is preferred.
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to Dharmesh.email@example.com or you can reach me on 404-474-1305