Technical Project Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 28 Mar 17
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is currently searching for a technical project manager experienced in full software development lifecycle in capital markets.
- Experience in monitoring multiple projects with deliverables
- Experience in creating project plans, dashboards, project tasks and milestones.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Have good understanding order management platform technology
- Strong Agile / Scrum experience - Full knowledge of the SDLC
- Knowledge of large trading systems and/or order management technology platform within Capital Markets
- Cross Asset product knowledge (including pricing and trading); Equities, Commodities, Futures, FX etc;
- Write and deliver regular progress reports, including managing dependencies, actions, issues and risks.
- Proven leadership experience and the passion to excel in a leadership role.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 4500+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences