User Experience Prototyper
The User Experience Prototyper works in a diverse, multi-disciplinary environment on user experience design prototyping activities throughout the product development lifecycle, often with numerous design prototyping initiatives occurring concurrently.
This proactive team-player must work well with others and effectively communicate ideas to a diverse group of stakeholders by creating elegant prototypes that uphold the integrity of the team's interaction and visual designs. The ideal candidate would be able to improve upon existing communication processes and redefine our deliverable handoff process.
- Builds HTML prototypes to demonstrate the overall look and feel of visual and interaction designs in support of multi-featured strategic product initiatives
- Contributes to the overall design process through close collaboration with interaction and visual design team members
- Contributes to the creation of a component library
- Participates in the definition of overall design process
- Offers new ideas advancing user-friendliness, efficiency, and design
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time
- Self-accountability for meeting a high standard of excellence
- Ability to confidently present solutions and to accept or provide constructive feedback
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team
Platform Technology Solutions
- BS degree in Design, Computer Science, or similar
- 6+ years of experience building web and mobile user interfaces
- Familiarity with common front end technologies (ReactJS, AngularJS, and other MVCs)
- Ability to set up and work in development environments
- Experience with version control technology (i.e. Perforce, Git, etc.)
- Ability to develop across multiple browsers and devices
- Basic understanding of server side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Genuine appreciation and concern for user-centered designs
- Quick, efficient, and well-organized worker who pays upmost regard to detail
- Clear, succinct communicator who knows when to ask appropriate questions
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.