WebSphere Developer / Analyst – IBM Business Process Management (BPM)
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 16 Jan 17
Synechron is looking to hire WebSphere Developer / Analyst – IBM Business Process Management (BPM)
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- Strong in WebSphere Process Server Development.
- Strong Core Java development experience
- Strong understanding of design and process discovery
- Strong hands-on experience with Advance Integration Service using Mediation & BPEL (Business Process Execution Language).
- Worked with IBM Integration Designer (IID) 8.5, IBM (Operational Decision Manager) and above.
- Understand IBM BPM Architecture including service oriented architecture (SOA) (Lombardi)
- Experience in working with various adapters and APIs
- Understanding Messaging Concepts as well as XML.
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to Dharmesh.firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me on 404-474-1305