Senior Associate - Relationship Management
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and administering all aspects of business relationship with Southwest Region municipal issuers
- Supporting all relationship management activities with Southwest Region intermediaries (municipal advisors, bankers)
- Identifying and researching possible rating candidates and market opportunities
- Monitoring and tracking Southwest Region public finance market activity and industry groups
- Assisting in coordination and execution of Southwest Region business development outreach activities, including periodic attendance at conferences, as well as meetings with issuers and intermediaries
- Supporting various ongoing and ad hoc projects in Southwest Region, and U.S. public finance market
- Accessing and updating Salesforce CRM database, on an ongoing basis
- Providing ongoing communication with Moody's Public Finance Ratings Group and other members of Relationship Management team
- An undergraduate degree is required, preferably in business, finance or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a financial setting (public finance a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player, pro-active, can-do attitude
- Strong experience in effectively using MS office, advanced Excel skills preferred, PowerPoint skills
- Ability to speak/write in Spanish (optional)
- Some regional travel required
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.