AGM, International Corporate Banking
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 28 Sep 16
Our client is a national leading financial institution based in The Middle East. They are looking to hire an Assistant General Manager (International Corporate Banking) to ensure the implementation of the Corporate Banking Group strategies and plans to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the International Corporate Banking functions.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the General Manager (International Corporate Banking) and will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing the banking portfolio in order to achieve and exceed the set budget for asset growth revenue.
- Ensures that the International Corporate Banking accounts are promptly assigned to identifiable relationship managers within the International Corporate banking funstions.
- Coordinate and liaise activities with various regional and local branches, retail, treasury and head office functions to provide support and cross selling opportunities.
- Maintain, develop and enhance International Corporate Banking relationship with the existing International Corporate Banking customers.
- Implement the approved corporate banking strategy within the international Corporate Banking function to achieve and exceed the business objectives.
A successful applicant for this role should have:
- Excellent people relationship skills and awareness of risk management concepts and practices.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and best practices pertaining to Corporate Banking.
- Strong skill set of identifying and capitalizing on synergies within global organization to exploit and maximize profitability within the group.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of preparation, negotiation, and execution of legal and security documentation.
- Strong comman in developing and presenting business strategy and gain management support and buy-ins.