Head of Merchant Acquiring Policy, Compliance and Partner Management
- Competitive Expatriate Salary
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 22 Sep 16
The job holder is responsible for the policy, compliance of the Merchant Acquiring Services & vendor management that includes the day to day Operation, reconciliation of the unit. Arabic is essential for the role
- Responsible for ensuring the efficient functionality of the unit through supervising staff, providing direction, training and support to employees in order to ensure maximum unit productivity in a controlled and compliant manner.
- Responsible for providing support for developing, implementing and maintaining an effective Compliance culture and program within the business.
- Responsible for managing and reviewing settlements, and reconciliation of scheme companies Interchange files in order to eliminate discrepancies.
- Responsible for maintaining minimum level of risk by performing periodic risk analysis on the compliance and reputational risks associated with the contractual relations The Bank has with card acquirers, payment product suppliers and new relationships.
- Safeguards accurate reporting and analysis of various internal and external logs through managing complaints, chargebacks, and fraud & loss statistics including resolution of complaints or business practice issues to ensure the standard operating process is followed and as a result lead to an enhanced quality of the Business unit.
- Responsible for Assembling relevant MIS reports for provision of merchant related statistics to the Head of Acquiring for review and submission as and when applicable
- Responsible for the overall quality of the department by continually evolving the design, content and training material of Compliance owned documents relevant to the Acquiring Compliance unit.
- Responsible for Supporting & Controlling all vendor and payment partners by overseeing the onboarding, Acquiring set up , Disputes, regular reporting and investigations to ensure appropriate partner relationship is maintained