Information Technology & Telecom (IT&T) Director – Aviation – JORDANIAN NATIONAL
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 16 Aug 17
Our client, a top player in the aviation industry, is hiring for an IT&T Director to join their team, who will be managing and overseeing all Information Technology & Telecom functions including planning, coordinating, directing, and designing all operational activities of IT&T division.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regard to design, management, execution and commissioning of IT&T infrastructure and related projects.
- Align the IT&T department’s values while inspiring confidence and generating excitement, enthusiasm and commitment towards the mission.
- Formulate and deploy strategic plans for acquiring and enabling value added services and cost-effective information processing and technologies.
- Manage the organization IT&T division operational, Corporate and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, division leads, support staff, and end users.
- BSc in related engineering field and MBA from reputable university.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in an overall technical function having held executive roles in recognized innovative organizations in the aviation industry.
- Proven experience in IT&T infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT&T.
- MUST be a JORDANIAN NATIONAL and fluent in Arabic as well as English.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com - *ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*