Manager Online and ECommerce
- Competitive expat salary with benefits
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Abu Dhabi
- 12 Jan 17
Act the business owner for the Online platform of the bank and manage a business-technology team that constantly develops the product and service offering and grows theonline presence and capabilities
The key responsibilities of MCM unit are:
- The Multichannel & CRM unit (MCM) responsible for developing and managing all direct/digital channels and related frontend platforms across all retail banking distribution channels, ensuring convenient access, high availability and consistency of information amongst them. These channels include Online, Mobile, SMS, ATMS/CDMS, Call Centre Inbound, IVR and e-Statements, on top of CRM which is widely used by branches and DSF as well as by a number of internal bank users in Tanfeeth and central units.
- Using different technologies and systems MCM unit provides extended service to retail banking customers prolonging the bank’s working hours to a virtual 24/7, whole year round, evidencing a double digit growth YOY.
- MCM also unit supports the Operational CRM related, managing and developing the platform, alongside with all the execution of multichannel campaigns through a dedicated e-business team.
- In addition, MCM is also responsible for generating fee income through electronic payments and sales generated through direct channels actively contributing to the overall retail banking business
- Under GM RB guidance, MCM plays a strategic and instrumental role as part of Retail Banking Leadership Team, positively impacting operational efficiency and transactional costs by changing customer behavior towards electronic channels, creating cross sell opportunities and converting them into sales and revenues, while maintaining all channels fully operational and available for customers.
- Inherently, MCM is expected to drive and deliver innovation bridging channels, products, segments, exploring advances in technology, contributing strengthen value proposition and leadership in the market