Marketing Director, Business Unit Marketing
About the role:
This role is part of the MCBD leadership team and contributes to the MCBD vision, creating an innovative, inclusive and collaborative culture for MCBD, empowering our people to deliver effectively. This critical role leads the Business Units, Technology Alliances, Asset Enabled business and innovation teams to deliver the CI&M Business Unit Strategy.
You will act as an advocate for both your aligned Business Units and MCBD, building excellent business relationships, set and monitor high standards of marketing delivery, and bring ideas and innovation. Key duties for this role will include:
- Leading Business Unit marketing
- Navigate and drive marketing initiatives through the Clients, Industries & Markets architecture, working collaboratively with other pillar leaders and teams.
- Work with business leadership to ensure that all activity / campaigns / programs are distinctive and deliver on agreed, and measurable outcomes
- Provide strategic marketing advice, ideas and support to senior executives to deliver on business growth through the preparation and execution of marketing plans
Key competencies include:
- Planning, developing and organising marketing policies and campaigns to support revenue targets and objectives of the Consulting Business
- Provide sponsorship and support in the design, and delivery of full marketing mix activities - design, video, advertising, media, digital, social media, events, sponsorship - to deliver eminence in areas of future business growth
- Work with the Consulting CI&M leader to run and continually improve Lead Consulting Partner program, aimed at our top performing accounts, to support the delivery of the business plan and revenue targets
- Collaborate with the firm's research team to understand market trends and buyer behaviour and shape marketing campaigns to deliver against those trends
- Keep on top of Global, Regional and Local market trends and client demand, to feed into marketing strategy and planning, and shape marketing campaigns
- Drive the development of a product marketing strategy for Consulting, advising on advertising, selling, and distribution of products to market
- Drive the development of space sector marketing, as a key growth industry of South Australia
- Ensure the marketing plan is delivered, strictly on time and on budget
- Shape and drive the marketing team culture
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly articulate ideas and present concepts convincingly to a range of audiences
- Persuasive and tenacious, flexible and pragmatic
- Commercially astute
- Strong decision-making ability and capacity to exercise sound judgement and diplomacy
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, highly focused professional services environment
- Mature and professional approach to work
As a marketing specialist, you must have significant experience in B2B / professional services marketing and have previously held a marketing leadership position.
- You will have proven experience in Technology Alliance marketing and Asset Enabled Business marketing in a B2B environment.
About us: Deloitte Culture
- You will need to have demonstrable experience in shaping and executing impactful marketing initiatives along with excellent strategic marketing experience - in a B2B professional services environment.
- You will also need strong program / project management experience (specifically working with matrix reporting structures would be advantageous).
- A working knowledge of the space industry is preferred.
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience. The minimum salary requirement for this role is $70k inclusive of 9.5% superannuation.