Private Wealth Manager - Strategic Advice, Adelaide CBD
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Commonwealth Bank Australia
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
Partner with our high net worth clients to provide trusted strategic advice
Private Wealth Manager – Strategic Advice
Do work that matters:
Commonwealth Private provides outstanding personal service and trusted advice to sophisticated Investors. Quite simply, our breadth of experience means that we can offer clients a comprehensive range of solutions as well as market leading products and innovative investment opportunities. Our purpose and vision is to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, business and communities.
See yourself in our team:
The purpose of this role is the delivery and implementation of personal strategic advice to our high net worth clients. We recognise that the strategic requirements of our clients differs from the norm, and that higher incomes, higher debt levels, specialised professions and complex structures require a unique approach. Our Private Wealth Managers must be able to quickly identify needs, develop solutions and present them in a professional and compelling way – for our often time poor clients.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing clients. Hold rich, collaborative needs-based discussions with clients to provide tailored personal advice to meet their objectives, financial situation and needs
- Deliver the ongoing service proposition agreed with the client and within parameters expected by the business, using your expertise and financial market experience to manage, review and critique each client’s investment strategy and portfolio.
- Work with team Private Bankers and Private Client Managers to identify clients that may benefit from our advisory services and manage new business activity to ensure quality client engagement and commercially astute pricing that delivers value to all stakeholders.
- Develop opportunities identified through referrals from existing advisory clients and your own centres of influence
- Understand and comply with all regulatory policies and requirements, all CBA Group policies and procedures, and all Commonwealth Privates Business Rules
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Demonstrated history of building and nurturing long-term relationships with clients.
- Prior experience as an advice provider (preferably 10+ years)
- Experience in responding to the demands and needs of high net worth individuals.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline
- RG146 compliance and hold a DFP or DFP (Advanced), with a CFP™ certification preferred
What we can offer you;
We will give you a strong collaborative and performance driven culture, where you can thrive in a successful and growing environment, and benefit from an environment that supports change and innovation. You can also learn, improve and develop your skills and enhance your knowledge so to grow your career for the long term. We value a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. This is an excellent role for a candidate seeking a challenging yet vastly rewarding work environment.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
At CommBank you can be you.
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 25 th October, 2017 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!