Senior Manager - External Audit
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Continue building your commercial acumen and hands on client experience
- Demonstrate your deep industry and audit technical expertise
- Make a positive impact on your team and the firm as a people coach and manager
With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Manager to join our Audit team in Adelaide.
Your new role: Working alongside an experienced team both locally and globally at KPMG, you will :
- Manage multiple engagements in the provision of external/financial statement audit services for a diverse client portfolio across varying sectors and industries
- Build robust and consultative client relationships including leading client meetings and contribute to business development activity and client negotiations
- Lead engagement teams with day to day direction, providing constructive feedback and coaching to support their career development;
- Manage the commercial requirements on engagements including fee proposals, over-runs and lock-up
- Thrive in a collaborative team culture and be self-motivated and highly proactive
- Enjoy creating and sharing innovative client-led ideas and solutions
- Be commercially-minded, professionally curious and demonstrate a passion for learning
- Be experienced in leading and motivating engagement teams & managing a client portfolio to key metrics
- Possess strong analytical, communication, project management and report writing skills
- Demonstrate extensive External Audit experience and hold relevant tertiary qualifications including CA
- Have developed strong knowledge of accounting and financial frameworks such as IFRS and/or US GAAP
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in this role. Please note, advertising close dates are subject to change.
Advertised: 12 Mar 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: 11 Apr 2018 Cen. Australia Standard Time