Technical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)
- 6 Month contract opportunity
- Adelaide CBD
- Secure a role through the Holiday period
Hudson are currently supporting one of our State Government clients to secure the services of an experienced Office 365 specialist to work as part of team in the support and configuration of the Department's Office 365 environment.
In this role you will perform the following tasks:
- Provide advice around configuration and rollout of Office 365and additional services.
- Prepare/update support documentation (e.g. fact sheets) for end users to explain how to access or use key services.
- Prepare/update support documentation for ICT staff to record custom configuration, work instructions for regular activities and checklists for ongoing maintenance.
- Train internal support staff in how to monitor the service and assess new features.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have:
- Skills and experience in the use and management Microsoft Cloud Services including Office 365 and Azure.
- Proven knowledge and demonstrated experience in Microsoft technologies in general.
- Understanding of the Information Security Management Framework (ISMF) and how it applies to the duty of care in relation to maintaining student safety and privacy
- Knowledge of identity management
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing model as it relates to Office 365 and cloud SAAS services
The successful candidate should also be:
- A driven and time efficient individual.
- A collaborative team player with strong oral and written communication.
- Detail orientated and able to cope with complexity.
Candidates must currently hold or be willing to obtain a DCSI child related employment screening clearance before work can be commenced.
For a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Steve McAvoy in our Adelaide office on 08 8223 8813 or alternatively please click the APPLY button.
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 12 Oct 17