- Exciting industry with exceptional team culture
- Competitive salary from $28-$30 per hour + Super
- Great opportunity for immediately available candidates
One of Hudson's leading clients in the retail industry is seeking an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join their finance team based in Alexandria.
The role will be an Accounts Assistant and seeks someone with a strong work ethic, excellent communication and good all-round experience.
The main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Sales reports
- Project Support
- Data entry
- Identifying process improvements
- Ad hoc duties to support team
The right person for the role will have:
- 2+ years experience in an Accounts Assistant role
- Intermediate Excel skill
- Exceptional communication both written and spoken
- Be passionate, positive and an excellent team player
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
This is a contract position paying $28-$30 p.hr + Super (negotiable). The position is available for at least the next two months to assist the finance team leading into Christmas period.
If you are interested in the role please send through your CV to the link provided. For any additional questions, please call Lucy Milenkovic in the Sydney office on 02 8233 2854.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- AUD28 - AUD30 per annum + Super
- Alexandria, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 16 Oct 17