Audit & Assurance - Private Audit - July 2020 & March 2021 Graduate Program (Alice Springs)
- Be part of Australia's largest cohort of graduates - meaning you'll have a community of other grads to lean on and learn from.
- Receive unparalleled professional development through our year-round graduate training program, D|Academy.
- Be supported in further study and professional development like industry certifications and postgraduate study.
Couple your accounting studies with your analytical mind to help design and develop game-changing solutions for our external clients! What will you get to do?
We can't tell you what a "typical day" looks like, because every day is different in Private Audit! Gain enviable client-facing experience as you liaise with client CEOs and CFOs to understand their business and operations. Then, you'll get to learn from and support senior team members in attesting key account balances and reconciliations prepared by the client. As a part of our niche audit team, you'll get to learn the Deloitte global audit methodology and how to apply it! Your future starts with us.
We're a specialist audit practice that focuses purely on the private market. Our collaborative team is committed to offering trusted advice to a list of top-tier private clients ranging from start-up founders through to established household names! Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You're analytical, meticulous, humble and you often let your work speak for itself. You're also:
- Majoring in Accounting or studying a degree that makes you eligible for the Chartered Accountants Program
- A strong communicator and possess the skills needed to build relationships both your team and senior clients
- Resilient and driven - you understand what it's like to overcome obstacles through sheer tenacity and hard work
- An entrepreneur at heart - perhaps someone in your family owns their own business, or you've got a side hustle of your own!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated. Next Steps
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.