Asset Management Group Manager
- Join ASX 100 finance leader
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous agribusiness banking experience
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where our vision is to create Australia's Most Loved Bank! BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
The Asset Management Group (AMG) Manager
is responsible for the management of the Bank's financially distressed commercial lending exposures. This role is primarily involved in managing exposures across corporate, business and private banking, property development, agribusiness and specialised banking portfolios.
This is a specialist relationship manager role for a portfolio of customers and will include occasional travel. The AMG Manager's key responsibilities for their portfolio include:
- Direct engagement with customers and their advisors to manage individual files to an agreed strategy.
- Assessment of loan restructures and hardship requests.
- Identification and maintenance of adequate loan provisions.
- Engagement and ongoing management of external consultants.
The ideal candidate for the role will exhibit all, or a combination of, the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of commercial and retail banking and general lending principles.
- Experience in distressed credit management, insolvency or credit assessment.
- Agribusiness banking experience.
- Qualifications in business, accounting, agribusiness or finance related discipline.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and regulation regarding the banking and insolvency industries.
BOQ supports personal development opportunities both within and external to the organisation through formal courses, secondments, instructional learning, seminars and conferences. About our Benefits:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!