See job description for details
Develop test plans, scripts and data. Implement automated tests using open source test automation framework. Your new company
Our Client is one of Australia's largest super funds and their size and scale has increased significantly since they started taking. Their purpose remains to inspire and empower Australians to fulfil their retirement plans. Your new role
The Test Analyst is primarily responsible, under the direction of the Senior Test Analyst or Test Lead, for the implementation and execution of appropriate test strategies and plans. They are responsible for specialised system and integration testing as well as for the coordination of all testing related activities and are considered a service provider to other areas of the business and customers. What you'll need to succeed
- At least five (5) years' experience as a test analyst.
- Strong test analysis experience including system development lifecycle work, test requirements documentation and test plan documentation.
- Knowledge of transaction processing.
- Demonstrated ability to work with project stakeholders across multiple projects and maintain the big picture whilst drilling into the detail as required.
- Hands on experience in Test Automation.
- Tertiary level of education in relevant business / finance subject.
- Experience with Enterprise Applications.
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge of SunGard OmniPlus.
- Superannuation market and product knowledge.
- ASFA or other industry related qualification.
- Working knowledge of Agile.
- Experience of test tools: HP Quality Centre.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of SQL to query the applications data layer.
- Previous development experience.
- Working knowledge of either BDD or TDD.
You will work with a team of experts in their field and have the ability to improve your current skill set by engaging with this forward thinking and dynamic business. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please call Paul Sloan on 07 3243 3044 for a confidential career discussion. LHS 297508