See job description for details
About The Role
- A key role within Small Business Banking and grow business opportunities
- A chance to source new customers to ANZ Bank
- Build a rewarding career in an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
Role Location: 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
ANZ's Commercial Banking area is an exciting business providing a full range of solutions to small businesses around Australia. Our customer focused proposition and enthusiastic, committed team has helped generate significant growth and we now have a number of opportunities for business to business sales professionals to join us and help build our success further.
Your role as a Business Banking Manager is to grow revenue, deposits and share of wallet through origination of new small business customers to ANZ, cross selling, relationship management and retention of a set of ANZ small business customers. You will also hold deep conversations with customers to add value, uncover and meet financial needs and ultimately increase customer share of wallet, products per customer and indirect RHS revenue. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally:
- Excellent customer focus with genuine curiosity for understanding customer drivers and delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technologically savvy
- Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated understanding of small/medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work autonomously; work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code ( AUS132205