CRM Customer Engagement - Expressions of Interest
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Apr 18
See job description for details
- Deliver next-generation customer engagement and line of business applications
- Join our growing KPMG & Microsoft Solutions practice
- Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Perth
As one of the largest Dynamics 365 practices worldwide, the KPMG & Microsoft Solutions team partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from attracting, serving and retaining customers, to distilling big data to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance. Within KPMG & Microsoft Solutions, the Customer Engagement practice helps our clients win accolades by transforming how they engage with their customers through the deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement solutions.
Your new role
As a Dynamics 365 consultant at KPMG, you will be part of a fast growing team that designs and implements Microsoft business applications to solve our clients most challenging business transformations.
- You will gain experience in various industry sectors, particularly healthcare and human services, higher education, financial services and public services.
- You'll be working on enterprise-wide business transformations alongside our teams from strategy, operations, change management and digital solutions.
- Leading the development of global, industry solutions at scale.
- Working in agile teams alongside experienced Dynamics 365 consultants.
- Expand your knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Customer Service and Field Service, PowerApps, and Azure services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving ability.
- A demonstrated passion for continual learning and personal development.
- The ability to work proactively, effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrable experience for learning and applying new technologies to solve client challenges.
- Ability to confidently and build trust while presenting ideas and options involving complex technologies to our clients.
- Experience configuring, customising, extending or integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or similar enterprise applications.
- Working rights in Australia.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and productivity. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Advertised: 16 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time