Lead Consultant / Architect - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for a passionate Dynamics 365 Supply Chain consultant to join their growing National team on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require them to play an active role in growing KPMG's Technology Enablement service line.
- Work with the global team to develop and implement world class solutions
- Work in partnership with clients to deliver value adding services
- Work within a professional consulting environment with high performing team members
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are addressed
- Work as a trusted advisor to senior management
How are you Extraordinary?
- Working with and contributing to our global Powered Enterprise solution.
- Evaluating clients' business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facilities and software directions.
- Conducting analysis of project and software requirements as part of the specific assigned work packages, in accordance with designated standards of methodology, style and quality
- Originating, using and promoting the creation and maintenance of company processes, templates and document design standards
- Interaction with clients onsite and over the phone to determine, refine and document user requirements
- Interaction with technical consultants in person and over the phone regarding functional and technical requirements
- Assisting with integration planning and software building definition tasks
- Providing input in the preparation of project proposals and recommending solutions
- Designing high quality business solutions by contributing to a well thought out Solution Design from a functional and technical perspective
- Creating and reviewing functional requirements documentation
- You can be based in either our Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
The KPMG Difference
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Certification
- Proven success in Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and support
- Proven success in AX2012 implementation and support
- Industry experience and in-depth product knowledge in one of more of the following :
- Warehouse management
- Procurement and sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order processing
At KPMG, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone's unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background.
We embrace flexibility as a key principle to allow our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal and family life.
KPMG has a decade-long, proud commitment to Indigenous Australia, as demonstrated by the achievement of an Elevate level Reconciliation Action Plan. KPMG is a foundation member and Principal Partner of Pride in Diversity started in Australia by ACON and the Diversity Council of Australia, and is recognised in the Australian Workplace Equality Index(AWEI) which evaluates LGBTIQ+ inclusiveness in the workplace. KPMG Australia has been consistently recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Government's Workplace Gender Equality Agency(WGEA) annual index.
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
11 Sep 2020 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now