Manager - Restructuring Services
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Part time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Join a high performing Big 4 Restructuring Team
- Work on a diverse range of engagements from day one
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG's highly regarded Deals Advisory division is a team of integrated Specialists that provide our clients with a seamless service from Strategy through to Execution. As a result of increasing activity, our Restructuring Services team now have an opening in Brisbane. If you're ready to take the next step in your career and have suitable experience in insolvency, financial restructuring and/or operational restructuring, this could be the perfect opportunity.
Your new role:
This high-performing, close-knit and growing national team act in the role of 'trusted advisors' to underperforming and stressed businesses and assist in stabilising them and implementing rapid strategic, operational and/or financial change. Using your well-developed strategic, financial and technical expertise, your role will see:
- Working on a range of both restructuring and formal insolvency appointments
- Providing integrated solutions across a range of divisions to deliver superior outcomes for clients
- Liaising between senior executives and other key stakeholders to assist with delivering the varying engagements
- Undertaking market analysis to identify new opportunities and working with senior management to grow the practice
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
As the ideal candidate, you will be bring to the role:
- Prior insolvency experience with a focus on receiverships, voluntary administrations and turnaround work, preferably in a Big 4 or boutique insolvency firm
- A CA qualification or working towards
- A degree in business, commerce/accounting or a relevant discipline
- A positive mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- An ability to work closely with senior team members and clients
- Resilience and an ability to perform in high pressure/fast-paced business environments
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 02 Nov 2017 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Dec 2017 E. Australia Standard Time