Openings for Consultants & Managers - KPMG National Aging Practice
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Join our market leading Policy, Planning and Evaluation Consulting Practice
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We make a real difference to communities through our social and environmental programs
In a rapidly changing and evolving commercial and economic landscape, our clients increasingly look to broader and deeper evidence to underpin their decision making and planning.
KPMG's Policy, Planning and Evaluation group undertakes detailed research and analysis to underpin effective and informed policy, strategic, and operational decision making by all levels of government and industry. We take a rigorous approach to our work by drawing on a broad range of technical expertise and capability and coupling it with deep sector-specific knowledge and experience. Through this approach, we have the capacity to provide innovative and tailored solutions to our clients.
We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to help grow our aged care sector.. You will join a diverse team that includes individuals with a range of expertise in clinical, financial, technology and policy backgrounds to collaboratively deliver innovative solutions to Australia's ageing population challenge. We do this by leading the market through deep sector expertise, extensive networks and a culture of innovation, team work and collaboration.
Your new role
Ideally, you have experience with all or some of the following:
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Industry analysis and business strategy development
- Policy review and evaluation; regulation and industry reform
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Customer experience and marketing
Successful candidates bring the following experience:
- Preferably, previous experience within the Aged Care sector and a commitment to promoting better practices in our communities
- Preferably, previous experience in the development of business cases, strategy and economic modelling and analysis in an Executive, Board and/or Government context
- Development of solutions to problems to deliver effective outcomes
- An adaptive communication style to maximise your impact on clients across a range of situations
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential
Advertised: 09 May 2018 E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Jun 2018 E. Australia Standard Time