- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Executive
One of our globally focused industries is Life Sciences and it's a perfect time to join us now as we are growing scientific team! Perfect opportunity for those who are seeking fast career progression and development! This is the role for you!
Our Scientific team are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant with a natural drive to succeed and who is passionately interested in people. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for the right platform to build their career. Become proficient within a sector in the Life Sciences Team!
* Secure a sound understanding of client staffing and recruitment needs
* Maximise sales opportunities with current and prospective clients
* Minimise risk to Kelly through proper management of client and candidate requirements in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation
* Maintain a contact cycle with newly placed candidates and clients to foster retention
* Strong Recruitment background
* Science degree or background
* An ability to manage and build strong relationships
* You will have a professional manner, be well presented and maintain an ethical approach to your work
* You are willing to learn and grow to be a successful ambassador for Kelly Services
What's in it for you?
* Career progression -> new growing team means great opportunity for you to grow
* A great company culture, work-life balance being a main focus
* Quarterly national awards, good base salary with lucrative incentive plans
* Be in the running twice yearly for a high achievers trip to another APAC country
* Leading reward & recognition programs relating to health, wellbeing and training
* Continuous ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge
* Build your brand image with the help of the Marketing Team!
If you can think on your feet and are not afraid of challenges, Kelly Services is a great place for you to make the step towards your future career.
Apply now / conditions of application:
For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Humaira Ali (National Talent Acquisition Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time or simply apply online.
Only persons with work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.