Senior Manager- Financial Services Audit
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 23 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Do you want to work with some of the most successful Financial Services companies?
- Do you have External Audit experience within Banking or Insurance?
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Due to growth within our existing client base and staff promotions, we currently have an opportunity in our market leading Financial Services Audit division for an experienced Senior Manager. Leading listed financial service sector audits, this role provides an opportunity to execute IFRS and deal advisory, regulatory advisory and financial governance advisory services.
Your new role
As a KPMG Senior Manager you will:
- Be accountable for your own portfolio of high profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Be responsible for executing advisory related engagements (of a nature referred to above) in the financial services industry
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audits clients in the Banking sector and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experience and considerable stretch and challenge through your work on some of the largest audit clients in Brisbane
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
You will bring
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CA/equivalent qualified
- Bring a solid track record in Banking sector engagements Audit and leading teams
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 12 Dec 2016 E. Australia Standard Time