See job description for details
12 month Fixed Term Position with large Tertiary Education Organisation in Brisbane. ASAP start. Your new company
Hays Technology have partnered with a large University based in South Brisbane, we are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to work on a number of Cyber Security and Identity Access Management projects. This role is a 12-month Fixed Term Position with likely extension. You will be based on campus three days a week with two days' work from home. Your new role
In this role you will working on a number of Cyber Security and Identity Access Management projects. You will be working to improve the Cyber Security management of the university. The university has secured the next ten years in funding to priority upgrades and key improvements to security projects.
Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines).
- Identifying, assessing, and managing risks to the success of the project.
- Ensuring that realistic project plans are maintained
- Adopt appropriate project management methods and tools whether predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Ensure quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Managing the change control procedure and ensure that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale, and resource budgets.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Stakeholder collaboration, ensuring all client requirements and needs are fully addressed.
- Planning and driving scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for large, complex initiatives.
- Developing implementation plans for complex requests for change.
- Supervising individuals and teams, allocating routine tasks and/or project work.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience as a Senior Project Manager working on enterprise projects
- Understanding of Cybersecurity and Identity Access Management
- Excellent interpersonal, stakeholder management and
- Experience creating dashboards using Power BI
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Project Management qualifications or relevant experience
This opportunity offers you an initial 12 month Fixed Term position with a salary of $135000 per annum and 17% superannuation, hybrid working conditions with two days WFH and three days on campus. This opportunity also allows you to gain exposure and experience on Cyber security projects which will be a key skillset in the market moving forward.
Contractors through Hays Technology also enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online time sheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
If this role isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Project Manager roles in the Gold Coast or Brisbane, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508