- Benefits within a leading global firm; career development
- A great start to a career in insurance and finance
- Be part of a large team supporting our clients
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working! The Opportunity:
The Service Executive will be responsible for completing various client service support tasks as well supporting other colleagues.
If you are career minded and looking for growth opportunities our Brisbane team is looking for their next team member!
We are looking for people who have phenomenal customer service abilities and enjoy helping people in general insurance. You will need to have a passion for client service, an interest in developing their insurance careers and working in a collaborative team.
- Providing day to day support to a range of our Insurance Brokers across our teams, which also involves processing overseas insurance placements
- Actively participate in insurance policy pre renewal, renewal and post renewal activities including; internal strategy meetings, drafting quotation and placing slips, and crafting renewal reports
- Also assisting clients via email / phone, and sometimes in person to support a variety of their insurance needs
- Provide training and support to SS colleagues
- Using initiative to acquire information from colleagues to plan your workload according to client priorities
- Using new and existing client information / system tools, to build detailed and sophisticated calculations / reports / documents
- Preparing, lodging and invoicing of policies in an accurate and timely manner
- Demonstrate a proven understanding of key products and coverage in policy wordings and be able to explain these to clients and colleagues
This opportunity could suit someone who is looking for a long term and stable position. Your experience will include:
- Ability to form relationships with multiple partners in a professional manner
- Able to write professional emails, reports and data
- Good all-round communication and organisational skills
- Prioritising your workload and receiving daily task requests from managers & colleagues
- Interact with Insurers and external partners to improve client servicing
- Ability to use your initiative and problem seek
- Complete various complexity of tasks and prioritise workload
- Ability to understand, and retain, sophisticated financial / insurance related terms, processes, products and regulations
- Commercial Insurance experience
- Strong experiences using software programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Tier 1 qualification
- Relevant degree would be advantageous
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.