See job description for details
An exciting opportunity for a Software Test Engineer at one of Australia's largest Financial Services Your new company
Hays Technology are currently partnered with one of Australia's largest financial services.
The organisation itself is a sustainable and responsible financial services group dedicated to helping its customers, people, shareholders and communities to prosper.
We are currently looking to appoint a Software Test Engineer to a 6 month contract, with a start date being as soon as possible. Your new role
In this role you will work with the team to develop and provide guidance on how to integrate all types of testing throughout the Software Development Life Cycle.
In addition to this you will also:
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide thought leadership in QA practices and drive continuous improvement
- Lead and execute testing strategies
- Ensure that the relevant levels and types of testing needed to produce quality software are executed and planned into the delivery lifecycle
- Support the creation, maintenance and reuse of test artefacts
- Ensure the types of testing needed to produce quality software are automated
- Design, develop and implement frameworks that build quality, automation and security into Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration pipelines
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in adopting or implementing test automation frameworks
- Experience supporting high availability production systems
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and Lean approaches
This role offers a daily rate of $600 - $700 per day + Superannuation, a collaborative work environment and Work From Home (WFH) flexibility.
It also gives you the opportunity to work for one of Australia's largest and well known financial services. Due to the nature of the current project, there is scope for contract extension after the initial 6 month period. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508