- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Executive
Kelly Service is a large multinational organization that has been serving the employment needs of Australian companies and candidates for the past 25 years, offering recruitment services in temporary, contract and permanent roles in a wide range of industries, at all levels.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Team Leader to become part of an established fun team. You will be responsible to assist and maintain a busy desk within the Industrial sector in our Brisbane branch.
As a Team Leader, you will take charge of our existing portfolio of clients as well as strategically 'hunt' and develop new business relationships.
* Be the primary contact for Clients and Candidates in the provision of permanent and/or temporary staffing services, while achieving key business objectives relating to sales and profit.
* Deliver exceptional customer service standards to both internal and external customers.
* Maximize sales opportunities with current and prospective clients.
* Generate new business and manage all client relationships.
* Grow your network through fantastic experience and rewarding opportunities.
* Prior recruitment experience is essential
* Experience in recruitment within the blue-collar sector, recruited in an industrial desk / warehousing / logistics
* Effective time management, communication and influencing skills.
* Proven Sales experience
* Can deal with a high volume of roles as this is a high-pressured environment
* Positive can-do attitude!!
* Sturdy people management skills!
What's in it for you?
- Be in the running twice yearly for a high achievers trip to another APAC country.
* Our recent joint venture means you will be joining the largest recruitment company in APAC.
* Leading reward & recognition programs relating to health, wellbeing and training.
* Quarterly national awards
* Digital marketing specialist to support your branding.
* Never work on your birthday!
* Access to personal reward and discount programs.
Apply now / conditions of application:
If you are interested, please apply now. For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Humaira Ali at email@example.com
Only persons with work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.