Technical Lead (Office 365)
- Contract until June 30 with potential extension
- Make a major O365 project successful
- Attractive rate working in the CBD
Reporting to the Office 365 Project Manager, you will bring proven experience in the O365 world, with an understanding of how to coordinate technical staff for the success of the project.
The project has some way to go, so this role has definite potential for extension.
Your primary duties will entail:
- Provision of technical lead services for the delivery of Office 365-related design, implementation, and testing, migration and support transition activities.
- Provision of technical coordination services for a team of technical engineers for the delivery of engineering tasks against agreed project plans and schedules.
- Chairing of technical design workshops and incident resolution project meetings
- Management and participation in key technical activates described in approved project plans and schedules and emphasis on quality assurance and knowledge transfer with technical personnel
- Proven experience in delivering systems to the satisfaction of the client
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating technical engineers for the successful delivery of complex ICT projects
- Demonstrated experience with successful delivery of an Office 365 cloud migration project.
- Proven experience with the design, implementation , testing migration and support transition of the following technologies
- Microsoft Office 365 and Office Pro Plus
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory,
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- Mobile device management technologies.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with government client agencies and large system integration vendors.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 17 Nov 17