- Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia Camperdown New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Working with this leading Australian University you will be working on developing new business processes to improve operational efficiency, analysing complex business issues, process re-engineering and implementing these new processes.
Key activities & accountabilities;
- Work with stakeholders and the Program team to investigate current practices and analyse to assess future requirements
- Design future delivery model and process options
- Participate in a range of consultation activities
- Describe and document future delivery model/business processes
- Identify and document impacts of new delivery model and/or processes
Experience & skills;
- Experience in organisational change is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in business process analysis and delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to develop professional working relationships, effectively resolve conflict and operate with varying stakeholders across different levels
Apply now to find out more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.