- Camperdown, New South Wales, Australia Camperdown New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
As a Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring standards, processes and procedures are correctly implemented. You will develop and manage a detailed Quality Assurance Management Plan within a shared service centre in this Higher Education entity.
- Create internal and external metrics within a Shared Service Centre
- Conduct data analysis of large data sets to develop meaningful metrics which will be reported and presented regularly
- Establish and monitor standards relating to quality policies, processes and procedures
- Provide support to the strategic and operational direction of the shared service centre
- Define and document quality assurance procedures and identify any applicable solutions
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working in a shared service environment
- Experience defining and documenting quality assurance procedures and reporting controls
- Strong analytical, organisational, decision making and presentation skills
- Ability to conduct data trend analysis and provide solutions and recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- ServiceNow experience is desirable but not mandatory
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government call Aoife Power today on 02 8986 3115 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.