Information Technology Advisory - Management Consultants
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Oct 17
See job description for details
- Our professionals sit at the intersection of business and technology
- Canberra based, permanent positions across multiple levels
- This is a career not just a job
Your New Role:
KPMG's Information Technology Advisory (ITA) team offers a unique combination of IT skills and business experience. The continued success and growth of our Canberra practice has resulted in an opportunity at the Manager level. The role requires an enthusiastic and balanced individual to assist with the strategic delivery of assurance based services across significant government reform activities. The assurance services are positioned to ensure prospective advice is provided at critical project milestones to senior government officials, ultimately with a view to shaping the direction and outcomes for our clients.
You Bring to The Role:
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to understand key ICT project implementation phases, as well as collaborate with business to decipher requirements and design challenges. This is a critical role, positioned at the epicentre of significant government reform, to assist with the identification of potential issues and to provide practical suggestions. The ability to rapidly analyse and provide real-time advice is essential, as timeliness is critical to this service.
- Experience in ICT program/project management;
- ICT service delivery or IT Audit (risk and issue management);
- Strong understanding of project and program risks;
- Experience in conducting project/program health checks is desirable;
- A commercial and strategic mindset for influencing and advising clients;
- Ability to conduct senior stakeholder interviews including business and ICT Project Sponsors, and project teams;
- You must hold Australian Citizenship to enable you security clearance access required for the work we conduct.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 19 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 20 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time