KPMG - Asset Management Opportunities
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Outstanding opportunities to join the fastest growing Engineering and Asset Management Advisory practice in Australia; working with professionals at the forefront of their field.
- Mid-level, permanent opportunities available in Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney and Brisbane
As an organisation, our strategy focuses on engaging as one with valued clients to further our trusted relationships through passionate commitment to their success. As individuals we work with a core set of common values that drive our attitudes, words, and actions every day. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We are seeking qualified people who will bring extensive experience of Asset Management gained within a relevant industry sector to join the Engineering and Asset Management (E&AM) team. They will develop asset management service offerings to clients and drive project delivery in areas aligned to their key expertise within the power and utilities, infrastructure and transport, Defence, government and health, mining, or oil and gas sectors.
Potential candidates will therefore have experience and knowledge of:
- Developing asset management policy and strategy
- Assessing and managing asset management risks
- Informing asset management information and technology
- Contributing to life-cycle decision-making
- Developing asset management plans
- Managing asset lifecycle activities
- Strategic asset management planning and management system design
- Managing change in asset management systems and capabilities
- Decision frameworks for asset and value management
- Risk assessments for capital programs and operating environments
- Business case development focusing on total value and the link to organisational objectives
- Asset performance measurement, data analytics and data maturity assessments
- Enterprise asset management system and asset information quality improvements
- Root Cause Analysis
- Maintenance strategy development via RCM and other techniques
- Process redesign to maximise asset value and eliminate inefficiency
The individual will be responsible, amongst other things for:
- Working side by side with our clients in capital intensive businesses to drive value from their physical assets
- Working as part of our E&AM team to develop and grow KPMG's engineering and asset management advisory business capabilities and experience.
- Contributing to the asset management body of knowledge through thought leadership and collaborative involvement with government, industry, tertiary institutions and associations.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. If you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 07 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 08 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time