See job description for details
Seeking an experienced finance professional with experience in billing, invoicing and knowledge of projects. Your new company
Our client is a global leader in the defence sector setting the highest bar for the level of products & services they provide to their customers. They pride themselves on offering a desirable culture and value their employees as their number one asset, they continue to invest in their people offering career progression and continued job satisfaction. This is an opportunity to learn and grow with an innovations focused organisation, in a fast paced environment. Your new role
As a Project Control Administrator, you shall be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysing contracts, pricing sheets, Purchase Orders, Deliverable Sheets, Change Orders and other documents prior to data entry.
- Task set-up, allocate charge codes and budget hours to accounting, time-card and project management systems.
- Invoicing and debtor management including preparations of supporting documents.
- Monitor and chase overdue invoices.
- Attend to requests and queries from clients, managers and employees.
- Review and analyse AR balances.
- Analyse variances between forecasted and actual revenue.
- Management of project budgets, resourcing and forecasting.
- Business Planning System update, review of outputs and accountability for the forecasting.
- Provide year-end support of internal and external audit requirements.
You are looking for a long term, stable role and have a solid finance/bookkeeping background and are a strong administrator. You will have high attention to detail and will be able to organise and manage your own workload. You are outcomes focused and approach your work in a mature way with a positive attitude. You are known to be someone who enjoys supporting your colleagues and the business to achieve success. What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- $65,000 to $70,000 p.a. + Super (commensurate with experience)
- Permanent full-time position
- Central location with modern offices
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Gary at (02) 61127604 or email email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions. LHS 297508