Senior Consultant - Transformational Program Management
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Join our growing Defence team in Management Consulting
- Contribute to the delivery of significant Defence portfolio and program outcomes that make a real difference to Australia
- Work within an agile work environment where you can immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
The Transformation Program Management (TPM) team within KPMG is a highly experienced and motivated team that have been involved in some of Australia's largest and most complex reform programs. We know it takes more than a Project Plan to embark on a successful transformation journey. We know that being involved in transformations, through a Program Management Office role is very rewarding and a career launch pad.
We are looking for Senior Consultants through to Directors to join our growing team.
Your new role
You will enjoy contributing as part of a team who are passionate about supporting clients to deliver outcomes and drive transformational change. You will:
- Report to and work closely with experienced Program Management Office practitioners to establish and maintain value-adding PMOs for our Defence clients
- Gain exposure to all aspects of a program, through the full program lifecycle
- Receive on-the-job learning support and access to world class training and development to grown your transformation management capabilities
If you are interested in supporting our Defence practice to deliver transformation working within the Defence Capability Lifecycle then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will have:
- A degree qualification, coupled with a strong interest in developing your complex business transformation skills
- Program / Project Management expertise and Qualifications
- A successful history of contributing as part of a team to achieving outcomes
- Experience as a Business Analyst will also be highly regarded
- You may have expertise in Defence and Federal Government
- Working within the Defence Capability Lifecycle
- A security clearance and Australian citizenship
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success.
Advertised: 14 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time