Technology & Digital Specialists
- Canberra, Australian Capital, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
See job description for details
- Provide experience and advice to emerging technology trends;
- Position Australia for the technology and digital future; and
- Play a pivotal role in leading and supporting Government agencies to navigate their way through the end-to-end business, technology and digital transformation of their business.
We provide a wide range of technology and digital consulting services including IT, digital and transformational strategy, planning and development, user research and design, Agile delivery and IT governance, and change, training and communications. We help government agencies to design and build digital services that make it easier for people to deal with government.
As a Technology and Digital Transformation Consultant you'll work with extraordinary people who are passionate about making services simple, clear and fast. You will do one or more of the following:
- Develop leading edge technology and digital strategies focused on adding value to users and making real, lasting change.
- Define and articulate business and IT operating models to support digital transformation.
- Help to create product visions by researching and understanding user needs.
- Coach digital teams through the Agile service design and delivery process.
- A deep expertise and passion for service design and delivery, taking an agile and user-centered approach.
- Experience in the creation of strategies and business models to support technology and digital transformation.
- Understanding of the government's Digital Transformation Agenda and the Digital Service Standard.
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex and ambiguous problems.
- Previous roles or training in service design, user research, content design, product management or delivery management.
- A background in one or more of the following IT disciplines:
- Business and/ or Technology Architecture
- IT Operating Model Design and Implementation
- IT Service Management
- IT program/project management
- Data Analytics and Visualisation
- Data Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Management and Warehousing
- Identity Access Management
- IT Audit
- Cyber Security
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGN0UlW4qSY&t Flexibility empowers wellbeing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQ4NcSrtc0 Flexibility enables contribution to the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUocj6_yV4&t Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0Jmb-D1QXU&t Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 25 May 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time