Starting 1st of June this is a 6 month contract with another 6 month on the table. Baseline clearance required Your new role
As the Test Manager you will assist with management of the testing of our applications and identifying opportunities arising from the test results in a Microsoft centric environment. This role will see you act as an authority for you team and as a technical expert on testing standards, ensuring project deliverables are achieved and quality maintained. What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must have the following
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience in designing and coordinating test processes for new product developments and implementing these across organisational environments.
- Demonstrated communication skills including the ability to communicate with influence and produce clear and succinct testing documentation. This includes liaising and negotiating skills, working work closely with vendors, service providers and business units to ensure testing of solutions are performed to a high level of quality.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to identify creative solutions.
- Detailed and practical knowledge of: ISO Testing Standards, Automation testing tools, Accessibility, usability and security standards, & Azure DevOps
What you need to do now
- Up to 12 month contract, in 6 month blocks, pending approval
- The opportunity to have influence and make a difference within a technical team
- competitive hourly rate, within market expectations
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ginger Marginson now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508