This opportunity starts late May, on a 12 month contract, with another 24 months on offer. Baseline required. Your new role
As the Test Manager you will work on one a high-profile software development project. You will be looking after strategy, all levels of testing, scope, reporting and must have strong and proven test management experience working on large complex projects. You will be responsible for building the capability of testing within the project, managing testing resources, estimations, environments, schedules, data, triage handling across the project and in conjunction with the BAU teams working to ensure smooth transition from the project to the ongoing support team. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrated experience as a Test Manager of large-scale systems, experience managing both manual and automated testing teams.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, stakeholder management; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills.
- Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Baseline security clearance
- Competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to have an positive impact on a team in a channelling and changing environment
- Long contract length of 12 months, with 24 months extensions options on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ginger Marginson now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508