- Sep 29, 2021
- $800 - $1000 pd
Manage a change management project that will rollout a new Identity operating model across a leading bank for a 12 month contract.
This leading Financial Institution is seeking a Project Manager for a 12 month contract based in Eveleigh.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a change management project that will rollout a new Identity operating model across the bank. The operating model has been defined and agreed with the stakeholders.
You will be working across a major Privacy program, within the cyber delivery stream that delivers identity and access management solutions. Key accountabilities:
- Managing projects/workstreams and programs of work to achieve the project's objectives and business benefits, delivering agreed scope within timeline and budget
- Manage the day-day activities of a Project/workstream team ensuring best practice project standards are implemented.
- Regular and timely reporting and communication of project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to governance forums, project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks and issues
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Build and maintain productive relationships and communications with key stakeholders.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary
- Organisational Change Project experience.
- Delivery of operating models experience.
- Cyber or Identity & Access management experience is highly desirable.