- Mascot, New South Wales, Australia Mascot New South Wales AU
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
This leading Government Department is looking to engage an experienced Finance Officer to join their team, based in Mascot. This as an excellent opportunity to utilise your combined knowledge of finance and administrative skills for a 6 month contract.
- Provide financial and administrative support to ensure the effective operation of the business unit
- SAP transactional tasks
- Accounts Payable duties
- Coding and journal entries, purchase orders and invoice processing and reconciliations
- Ad-hoc duties including reception desk cover
Key Skills and Experience:
- 5 years + experience in a similar role with relevant qualification
- Strong excel skills
- Experience in record management
- SAP experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
To find out more about this, and other opportunities with NSW Government call Aoife Power today on 02 8986 3115 or apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.