Account Coordinator- Victorian Government Account
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Got big plans for your career? Ours are even bigger
- Are you an innovative and creative Account Coordinator with a willingness to learn?
- Want to make a real difference to communities? We already are.
We are currently seeking an Account Coordinator to join the Markets and Growth team in Melbourne on a 12 month contract. The purpose of the role is to provide the Lead Partner and Business Development Director with the co-ordination and administration of key activities for the VIC Government Strategic Account
Your duties will include
- Working closely with Partners, Directors and the wider team
- Effective account management and planning, including business development event management
- Monitoring client information sources and updating central information stores such as file site, SharePoint and CRM
- Preparing reports, monthly agendas and other documents
- Administer all KPMG activity with regards to tender portals and web-sites
- Lead the preparation and distribution of material for the client service team meetings across the account
- Solid experience across account management/account coordination in a professional services environment
- Knowledge of the Government sector and political frameworks is highly desirable
- Intermediate/advanced in office suite, including Outlook, Excel and Power Point
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others and liaise with senior stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and formatting skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills - able to manage multiple projects in a high volume environment (often with competing deadlines)
- Friendly, professional attitude, pro-active, self starter with a collaborative team player approach
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 23 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time