At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people's financial wellbeing. Our focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations. Regardless of where you
work within our organisation, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work. Together we can achieve great things.
Our Code of Conduct
includes our Values Expectations, with a 'Should We?' test, and key Group Policies with the outcomes we expect. It guides our decision making so we can do what's right in every situation. Our Code sets clear boundaries for actions that are unethical and provides a roadmap for getting help when we run into unanticipated challenges. Your business
BPB's vision is to be: Australia's leading business bank, by excelling at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities.
Business and Private Banking (BPB) manages relationships with Commonwealth Bank's small-medium enterprise customers, mid-market corporate customers, and its regional and agribusiness customers, providing a wide range of financial services and solutions. It also services our personal and institutional online trading customers, and provides service, advice and opportunities to our high-net-worth personal customers through Commonwealth Private. Your team
Business and Corporate Bank (BCB) is part of the Business & Private Banking (B&PB) business unit of the Commonwealth Bank. The BCB division has nearly 50 locations across Australia, and relationship manages over 22,000 clients with complex financial needs and a turnover between $1m and $500m.
With a diverse and professional team of 1400, we have the relationship, industry, product and sales support expertise to deliver on a broad range of customer needs and requirements, including, cash flow, capital, wealth, risk management and international trade. Your impact & contribution
The role of the Account Manager is to support the on-going needs of customers within a Business or Corporate Banking Centre.
The role works closely with Bankers, in a team environment, and focuses on providing exceptional customer service through day to day interactions with the customers on a variety of maintenance and operational matters.
The Account Manager is passionate about customer service and focused on achieving our goal of being number 1 in client satisfaction.
The Account Manager reports into the Team Manager (TM) and has no direct reports. Your responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service in all dealings, as reflected in a positive lift in various survey results;
- On boarding of new customers including AML/KYC verification and processes;
- Coordinate deal execution from documentation to funding, in accordance with policy and procedures. This includes undertaking post-approval tasks, such as:
- Ordering and accepting commercial and residential valuations;
- Preparing and submitting commercial loan documentation requests;
- Following up of loan verification, settlement and funding;
- Liaising with customers to satisfy conditions of funding; and
- File completion, including data integrity and portfolio hygiene tasks
Your skills & experience Risk Mindset
- Completes complex / risk / lending maintenance at the discretion of the Team Manager
- Oversee progress of delegated tasks assigned to business partners, through to conclusion to ensure timely and efficient delivery of clients' requirements;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key internal and external business partners;
- Consistently and effectively uses accountabilities and authorities provided;
- Accurately scopes out all tasks and creates efficient workflows and continuous improvement of processes;
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
-All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks. Skills
- Passion for customer service: Aims to create customer value by focusing on the total customer experience.
- Interpersonal: Strong ability to interact with others and build positive relationships.
- Communicates effectively: Clearly communicates ideas and information to others, both written and verbal.
- Detailed and accurate: Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail when completing work.
- Organised: Effectively manages time and self; able to prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Accountable: Takes ownership for actions, demonstrates commitment to achieving results.
- Solution-oriented: Generates ideas/options and converts them into actionable solutions.
- Resourceful: Proactively seeks information and resources in order to complete tasks.
- Adaptable: Resilient and able to move forward in the face of challenges or new information.
- Perceptive: Uses insight and intuition to help understand different situations and contexts.
- Relationship Management skills / Customer Focus
- Team engagement
- Strong systems and PC experience and knowledge
- Sound financial analysis skills
- A sound understanding of the Bank's product range and product systems
- Commercial Acumen
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation.
- Industry-related tertiary qualifications(e.g. Business, Finance and/or Commerce) desirable
If you live the values we can offer great opportunities, whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the Code of Conduct guides our decision making so we can do what's right in every situation.
Closing date Sunday 5th April
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/04/2020