- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 19
First a bit about ANZ
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
ANZ has started to move to a new way of working, leveraging agile practices. To understand more about this new way of working and if this role is right for you, we strongly encourage you to take a look at The ANZ Way vimeo channel where you’ll find The ANZ Way animation and the New Ways of Working animation.
Your team’s mission?
The Business Automation & Integration Domain vision is to work with our customers, partners and within the bank to create commercially viable, open & innovative services that meet evolving needs and contribute to our growth ambitions.
We will radically simplify the customer and banker experience through the automation and simplification of key banking processes
As an Integration Analyst, you will collaborate with the business and technology to translate requirements to ensure smooth delivery of ANZ’s integration requirements as well as contributing to the design and implementation of an enterprise wide self-service platform.
As an Integration Analyst, you’ll help to deliver this by:
- Demonstrated experience as a Integration Analyst, specifically conceptualising, designing and implementing integrated solutions within an Agile environment
- Delivering and maintenance of APIs , and mediation microservices
- Deep domain and knowledge of integration techniques including, APIs, event streaming, messaging and legacy integration protocols to turn customer needs into business requirements and workable technology outcomes
- Experience in translating requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the team.
- Known for Getting Stuff Done – I effectively synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage a broad network of connections to relentlessly prioritise and execute
- An Influencer – I understand that people have diverse opinions and drivers, and I want to understand those to reach a mutually beneficial outcome
- A collaboration champion – I champion collaboration and builds the expertise, capabilities and engagement of team members that are embedded across multiple squads
- The customer’s greatest fan –I demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer, defines the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Commercially savvy – I synthesise multiple sources of information and leverage strong relationships to make sound Domain decisions that enable the needs of both the bank and the customer
- A knowledge junkie that does stuff with it – I actively seek out market trends, leading practices and innovations in Domain area and rapidly maximise their relevance and opportunity for the organisation
- Have a good ol’ dose of professional humility – I actively and visibly asks for feedback and role models discussing failures and weaknesses in the interest of learning
- A Problem Solver - I am energised by tackling complex problems. I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – I build sustainable solutions that protect stakeholders and customers and proactively address risks by role-modelling improvements in the bank’s overall risk and control environment
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.