The purpose of the Home Lending Tribe is to make great Home Loan experiences possible by reliably providing easy to use products and services. We’re passionate about simplicity and meeting the needs of our customers today, while innovating to delight them tomorrow.
Our scope is the design, manufacture and management of a simple range of home loan products to bring the customer proposition to life. We own and continually improve the end to end home loan process in response to customer needs and regulatory requirements. We radically improve our home lending systems and processes to create stress free experiences in conjunction with making it easy for our home loan customers to access other ANZ products and services to best meet their needs (e.g. Packages, Wealth, Transactional, and Business Loans).
This is primarily a technology
role. As Systems Analyst in the Home Lending tribe, you will be playing a lead role in designing, coordinating and ensuring planned changes to our home lending systems and processes are introduced successfully to our customers, bankers and supporting users across all ANZ home lending channels. Key responsibilities include:
Who are you?
- Elaborating user stories/ requirements and creating technical user stories/ specifications
- Designing new systems, services, interfaces
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Collaborating with Journey Experts, interface partners, vendors and IT teams to resolve any issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating and managing technical design artefacts in Confluence and sharing those with wider audience
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and identify improvement areas
- Structuring and prioritising business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
What you bring to the Home Lending Tribe?
- A team player – You know we only win if we all win. You recognise and value the different perspectives and skills your colleagues bring. It is not about being a hero but jumping in and contributing to the successful delivery of the team’s mission
- The customer’s biggest fan – You demonstrate a thirst for better understanding the customer and define the problem and develop solutions through their eyes
- Comfortable being uncomfortable – You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to effectively manage yourself through ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement junkie – You constructively challenge the status quo, look for better ways to do things and passionately advocate continuous improvement
- Committed to your own and other’s growth – You strive to stretch and grow yourself and others by identifying your own development areas, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow everyday
- A problem solver – You are energised by tackling complex process and technology problems and use critical thinking, your network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank
- Risk savvy – You build sustainable solutions that protect customers, stakeholders and the community
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
- Systems analysis, integration, troubleshooting and exposure to various workflow applications (preferable but not mandatory)
- Proven experience in systems integration using XML / RESTful Web Services, Batch & APIs
- Hands on experience in data analysis and modelling
- Experience in translating requirements into tech. user stories with acceptance criteria
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, development, testing and implementation of new and enhanced functionality across software platforms
- A desire to continuously learn new techniques / technologies and bring innovative ideas into the squad
- Collaborative approach to problem solving with experience in influencing outcomes
- Partner with Product Owner to validate requirements and ensure alignment to value
- Affinity with coaching & empowering others towards the delivery of shared outcomes
- Be a tribe-level go-to person for solving problem in your Domain of expertise
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS107140